- Age at Games
- Place of Birth
- NSW, Australia
- Year 12
- Career ambition
- Summer Olympics Mens K1 for Australia
- Began this sport
- I followed my big brother and sister - I started when I was 8. I'm not sure if I'm a natural.
- Major result 1
- Finalist (10th) 2014 Junior World Championships, Penrith.
- Major result 2
- 21st 2013 Junior World Championships, Liptovski Mikulas, Slovakia.
- Major result 3
- 1st Junior Australian Open Penrith 2013 & 2014
- Age record 1
- 2013 Western Sydney Academy of Sport Paddler of the Year. 2013 Paddle NSW Junior Paddler of the Year
- Pierre de Coubertin
- Myriam Fox
- Famous training partners
- Jessica Fox
- Sport club
- Penrith Valley Canoeing
- Participation in other sports
- School boy rugby and snowboarding
- Top song on playlist
- Dancing in the moonlight - Toploader
- Favourite sports team
- Wests Tigers - NRL
- Sports hero
- Vavra Hradilek
- Hidden talent
- Dream holiday destination
- Best 'Outside Comfort Zone' moment
- Junior Worlds 2013 European tour
CANOE/KAYAK: Sydneysider Angus Thompson has missed out on a semi-finals berth after a narrow defeat in the K1 Obstacle Slalom, at the Lake Rowing and Canoeing Venue of the Youth Olympic Games. Read more...
CANOE/KAYAK: Slalom specialist, Angus Thompson, put in his best effort on Day 7 at the Lake Rowing and Canoeing Venue to finish 16th in the flatwater style K1 Sprint at the Youth Olympic Games. Read more...